adoption, faith

After a delay, we’re moving again…

At least we think we are…

If I’ve learned nothing else over the last two years of our Haitian adoption journey, I’ve learned to depend on God’s timing rather than my own.  We thought we’d be in Haiti picking up our boys this week, but we aren’t.  We had a delay of several weeks and so our file is just now moving into the embassy.

Monday, the embassy was closed for Veterans Day in the US.

Tuesday, our representative was turned away after waiting half the day because the embassy wanted two copies of our dossier, in addition to the original.

Maybe today will be the day…

Not my will, but yours, Lord.

1 thought on “After a delay, we’re moving again…”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s